- Information collected
- Your device type and setting, browser type, software used and operating system
- Your internet protocol (IP) address, which is the number assigned to your computer automatically when you access the internet. This is basically used to derive your geographical area
- Web page and advertising you click and view
- Website and other services you visited before visiting TNT website
- Information collected through web beacons, cookies, and other similar technologies
- Information about your interaction with video and audio content
- Activities on blog, video and other online postings
- Other navigation data like websites visited, and advertisement viewed and clicked
- Use of information
We don’t use any of the information we collect except that we send latest news and reviews to the email you submitted on TTN.
- Disclosure of information
We won’t share your information with any third party without your consent. However, we may disclose information to defend and protect the legal right, safety, and interest of TTN, their employees, contractors, and agents.
- Your choice
You can choose to only enjoy content and features on TTN without providing us any information about you. But as described above, some information may be automatically collected or be requested so that you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on TTN. Please read our Terms and Conditions.
If you share your contact information about us, you may have the opportunity to update the information on TTN. You may also update your information by contacting us. If you request your account to be deleted, we will do that within a reasonable time. You will also receive latest updates if you choose to share your information with us.
- Protection of Information
We value your privacy, and we are committed to protecting any information you share with us.
- Children Privacy Protection
Most TTN services are intended for a general audience, and we don’t store contact information about children less than 13 years. We may ask for your date of birth to be sure we are not offering services to children under the age of 13.
- User-Generated Content
Please remember that other people can use any information you share in the public and we do not have any power to prevent its use.
- Third Party Website and Services